From November 8-14, 2007, the third European course on Corporate Entrepreneurship and Open Innovation will take place at Conference Hotel Willibrordhaeghe in Deurne in the Netherlands. This course is led by Henry Chesbrough, Kenneth Morse and Wim Vanhaverbeke.
The course provides insights into the key aspects of entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and corporate venturing:
- How to organize and leverage the corporate setting to start and grow new, significant, globally competitive businesses
- How to generate successful (corporate) start-ups in an Open Innovation setting
- Searching for complementarity: the role of partners
- The role of incubators, spin-ins, spin-outs, and corporate venture capital
- How to use new business development and venturing as a tool in strategy making processes and corporate transformations
For more information on this event and how to register, please follow this link.