- If you don’t understand business basics, don’t start a startup.
- If you don’t have industry experience or knowledge, don’t start a startup.
- If you haven’t got a strong backbone, don’t start a startup.
- If you haven’t thought of the consequences – for instance for your family life – don’t start a startup.
- If you got a hole in your pocket, don’t a start a startup.
And what could doom your startup during the initiating phase:
- Don’t try to do everything yourself.
- Make sure your plan is scalable.
- Don’t forget to continuously increase customer value.
- Don’t be unwilling to kill your darlings.
- Never forget to measure progress.
Read full article: 10 reasons why you should think twice before starting a start-up.